18" Chau Gong on Wuhan Gong Stand with Mallet
Why buy your Chau Gongs from The Gong Shop?
Because we travel to Wuhan, China and hand select each of our Chau Gongs we offer for sale, insuring the highest quality gongs available.
Take a at look the stock of the gongs we have to choose from in Wuhan, the gong furnace where the gong castings are heated til they turn red, and the HUGE hammering machine that flattens the gong castings. They are then hand hammered, lathed, and tuned.
Our Chau Gongs are made in the same Wuhan factories as Chau Gongs with logos sold by major brands, but at a fraction of the price.
Combo Package includes:
- 18" Chau Gong - Made in Wuhan, China
- Wuhan Metal Gong Stand - adjustable height
- Gong Mallet
- Hand Hammered Bronze
- Rimmed edge, typical of chau gongs
- Lathed area around the center to produce a bullseye design
- Great wash of sound and crash, while maintaining a strong fundamental tone.
Wuhan Gong Stand features:
- Metal, square tube construction
- Height Adjustable 41" to 60"
- Wide legs for sturdy support
Wuhan Gong Stand Dimensions:
- Width - 30 1/4 (32.5" from knob to knob)
- Leg Depth - 30"
- Height - 41" adjustable to 60"
- Bottom Cross Bar - 16 3/8" from floor to top of bar
- Inside Diameter where gong hangs - 28 1/2 Wide, 23 5/8" adjustable to 43" Tall
Orders usually ship Same Day when ordered before 1pm PST. However, shipping time can range between 24-48 hours of purchase, depending on the size of the order and stock quantity.
We use UPS Ground for orders in the US 48 contiguous states and ship M-F.
We use Fedex, DHL, and UPS for International Orders, depending on which carrier has the most economical rates.
NOTE: our shipping prices for International Orders DO NOT include any duty or customs / brokerage fees the recipient country or the shipping carrier may charge.
The customer is 100% responsible for ALL additional duty or customs / brokerage fees.