Collection: Friction Gong Mallets

Friction Gong Mallets, also called Rub Mallets, can be rubbed along the face of a gong to produce various high overtones and whale type sounds.

Each gong will respond differently to the friction gong mallets depending on the amount of pressure applied, as well as the speed of the stroke. You'll keep discovering new sound possibilities the longer you spend with your gong. 

15 products