- Bao Gongs - thick gongs with a protruding nipple - very focused tone, not much crash or wash
- Chau Gongs - traditional Chinese Gong - combination of fundamental tone and crash/wash
- Opera Gongs - smaller, high pitched gongs for Chinese Opera - ascends or descends in pitch when struck
- Tiger Gongs - smaller gongs with lots of crash
- Wind Gongs - thinner gongs with a huge wash of sound
26" Chau Gong with Beater
26" Chau Gong includes a Gong Mallet Gong is drilled with two holes and includes string for hanging. The Chau Gong is a very elegant and distinctive gong that produces a full and sustained wash of musical overtones. Its beauty and its traditional appearance make it a centerpiece in any space, indoors or outdoors. The Chinese Chau Gong dates fr...
26" Wind Gong with Beater
The 26" Wind Gong is a beautiful and brilliant sounding instrument and produces an amazing rush of musical overtones. The Wind Gong's presence quickly becomes the focus of any indoor or outdoor space, and their sound is both exhilarating and calming at the same time. The shimmering sound of wind gongs has rich traditional roots in meditation a...
The Gong Shop Chau Gongs
The Gong Shop Chau Gongs The Gong Shop Chau Gongs are hand-selected in China from 100s of gongs available and come in many different sizes from 6 inches all the way up to 80 inches. We strive to select gongs that have a balanced combination of fundamental tone and crash at all dynamics. We reserve the thicker gongs for sound healing and the sli...