04" Yun Gong with Beater
The 4" Yun Gong is our smallest gong and is made with traditional methods by artisans in China from a bronze alloy which is roughly 80% copper and 20% tin. Includes small gong mallet.
- Bao Gongs - thick gongs with a protruding nipple - very focused tone, not much crash or wash
- Chau Gongs - traditional Chinese Gong - combination of fundamental tone and crash/wash
- Opera Gongs - smaller, high pitched gongs for Chinese Opera - ascends or descends in pitch when struck
- Tiger Gongs - smaller gongs with lots of crash
- Wind Gongs - thinner gongs with a huge wash of sound